We Are Hiring!
Manager/ Warehouse & Installation Crew
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Supervising and working with staff in installation of tennis court wind screens, maintaining equipment at athletic facilities in Northern CA, making calls to private and public clubs, schools and homes
- Supervising and completing repairs of tennis ball pitching machines, shipping tasks, deliveries, inventory receiving and organizing at office/warehouse site in El Granada, CA
- Supervise staff and participate in maintaining tools, inventory, and auto fleet.
- With training, sales opportunities available to someone who shows promise and ability. Unlimited opportunities for growth
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Educational experience or practical experience in supervising others
- Experience and interest in mechanical repair preferred
- Great communication, personable, organizational, time management and mathematical skills
- Dependable, reliable and punctual
- Equipment maintenance, data entry, phone skills and computer skills may be required. Knowledge of basic business software very useful
- Good driving record, valid driver’s license required
Physical demands and abilities:
- Ability to do physically demanding tasks that require agility and dexterity
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs. Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and overhead reach
- Frequently required to climb and/or balance on ladder.
Unique opportunity to have a job where you get paid to do the things you love to do on your day off; being outside and working with tools in a sports environment. The tennis industry is an exciting part of the sports environment, and the people who we work with daily reflect that enthusiasm.
If you love working as part of a team, meeting new people, enjoy the outdoors, being creative and learning new skills, please contact Evan at: email@example.com